Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 113: Guerrero Negro to Viscaino

October 13, 2014
Guerrero Negro to Viscaino
46 miles

WiFi for 2 nights in a row! What are the odds?

Today's ride was a short one, but straight as an arrow and flatter than a billiard table in Nebraska, as they say. 

I'm happy to have a functioning camera again, but sad that I didn't encounter anything more interesting to photograph. Fortunately it was a fast downhill and over in about 3 hours of riding.

We made it to a hotel/RV park but it is off season so there are no RVs now. Upon arrival, we saw our old friends, the Philtrons, and some new friends. Mano, from Holland, and Tanya, from Germany! And then after an hour, two Canucks showed up, Spencer and Kate. I'm excited to see new riders, and I am now sitting with more cyclists here at the campground than I saw on the entire Sierra Cascades route in the United States. 


Can you spot all 7 tents? You can't because some aren't set up, but 7 tents is a lot!

Here are some photos of the cacti we saw today. I have Antonie's photos so I will make a post of just those! And they are better cactus pictures!



And the obligatory English fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment