Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 45: Rest day with Steve and Rachel

August 5, 2014
0 miles

Like I said, I didn't take any pictures while at their place which was silly. I'll have to steal ones from google.

I took today off to rest my poor body, buy a laptop, and update the blog. It's been too difficult finding time to upload pictures and type up anything while relying only on public computers and I don't want my mother and father to think I forgot about them.

So Rachel drove me into Portland (thanks!) so I could buy a chromebook. It was cheapest and it does what I need it to (barely).


We had a delightful time together! They treated me to


and  with  from their garden.

And for desert we had homemade and

Since they live so far away I rarely get to see them, so it was great to connect with them. Thanks for being such great hosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment