Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 67: Yosemite: Porqupine Flats to Camp 4

August 27, 2014

Yosemite is the real thing. The rocks are amazing, and I wish I was still friends with a climber who could take me climbing out there...





I tried to hike, but I was too exhausted from the 92 mile day, and then Tioga Pass, so I sat in camp and stared at the tree canopy.



I rode my bike around a valley loop, which was spectacular.


A photo of a quiet little meadow that is not in any way level:



The people at this campground are mostly climbers and some hikers. It's funny, because there are probably at least 100 of them, but they make less noise than a single family with unruly children.

Also, most of the people at Yosemite are foreigners. If they can get over here, why don't more American's get out to these places????

No comments:

Post a Comment