Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 75 - 77: Three Rivers


September 4-6
0 miles
Three Rivers


I'm staying at a campground and in exchange for a couple free nights of camping I'll clean up some brush piles. 



I'm basically spending my whole time sleeping, reading, and laying in the shade. I spent a couple hours going to use the internet, getting food, and clearing up the brush pile. It's so hot it really prohibits you from doing anything, but I haven't had a day of actually doing NOTHING since.... I can't remember? Not on this trip, that's for sure. 

My legs will thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous. I have like 100 comments about the photos but I am going to condense them into one post. Comment 1 "you kind of look like a grizzly bear." Comment 2 "You actually look way cleaner than I thought you would a this point." Comment 3 "Wow, you what a big pinecone ;-)" Ok so it was 3 not 100. Keep blogging once you hit MX. I am going to live vicariously .

    ReplyDelete